- Role of certain indigenous drugs Shankhpushri & Jalnimb as Medication before anesthesia (P.G. Thesis 1975)
- Role of indigenous drugs, before Anesthesia. (Jour, Res, Ind. Med. Yoga & Homeo. 13-3-78)
- Role of Indigenous drugs as preanesthetic agent. (Jour, Res, Ind, Med, Yoga & Homeo. 13-3-78)
- Kshar Chikitsa & Incidence of anorectal diseases. (Sachitra Ayurveda Dec. 1986)
- Clinical Study of the certain indigenous drugs in proctology. (Sachitra Ayurved June 1986)
- A Stick in the rectum. (Jour, Ind, Med, Asso, Vol. 86 No. 7 July 1988)
- Colorectal Diseases an Ayurvedic Approach
- Colorectal Diseases and kshar sutra surgery (2nd Edition) published by Globalmedik, a health science publisher, New Delhi. ISBN NO: 978-93-80804-32-2
Frequently Asked Questions
Ksharsutra is a popular treatment modality in India for the management of fistula-in-ano. It works by the action of excision, scraping, draining, penetrating, debridement, and sclerosing as well as healing simultaneously without a surgical excision.
Ksharsutra ligation, when performed for Internal Piles, is usually painless. However, when external hemorrhoids are ligated some amount of pain is there which is tolerable and managed by taking painkillers.
The Kshar Sutra therapy comes as a very safe and a sure one to remove the pile mass, or the anal fissure or the sinus problem. The patients who opt for this Kshar Sutra ayurvedic treatment feel much happier and satisfied getting that extra mass out and healing that painful fissure.
Monday - SaturdayMorning 10:00 am - 02:00 pm Evening 07:00 pm - 08:00 pm
SundayMorning 10:00 am - 02:00 pm Evening Closed
28-B Ekta Nagar, Stadium Road, Bareilly, U.P India, 243005